Monday, June 21, 2010

Ten of Earth



I may have, in the last several weeks, told you (in person or over the phone) about how close I am to posting the first episode of The Heavens. It is very close to being done, but there's still some sound work, some tweaking of the credits, and some improvements in the keying of the footage.





I was talking the other day with someone about how everything gets done when you're doing great work. The dishes are clean. Phone calls are returned. And people are stopping you in the street to tell you that you look like a "solid character." Well I'm not there yet. I don't even have a job. But I did get work done on the Heavens this last week and a half. And I made another intro logo thing...


The Watching Patch from Brian Perkins on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment