Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Update

TCH s4 (0.00.27.19)
TCH s6 (0.00.05.05)
These Cold Hands Photo
DSCN1974_1447

Hi there! It's been wintery. Heavens is running a little late. But it's turning out really well and both Peter and I are excited about the 5th episode, we're also both pretty busy with work and other projects. In other news, I recently directed a music video for my friends Titans of Industry. Below: Staged reenactments of Studio Watching Patch at work. Did I ever tell you that I did not go deep into the Borges labyrinth? I got really interested in the first essay while taking the wrong bus early in the morning. Had to take a cab after that. Never forgave that massive book. I actually returned it to the library without even finishing that first essay. It didn't help that I found an Ida Lupino biography at a yard sale.

DSCN1979_1452
DSCN1976_1449
Lupino_book

1 comment:

  1. My Mom got me a Bette Davis biography for Christmas. I didn't have the heart to tell her I'm not so interested in Bette, but I'd have gobbled up this Lupino one in a blink.

    ReplyDelete