Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You Poor Thing

New YPT Poster2
Next month I'm excited to be meeting up with Kara and John in Milwaukee to start putting together a feature-length film titled "You Poor Thing". They'll be playing two characters taken from a screenplay I wrote several years ago. Inspired by Bonnie and Clyde films. A couple of broke artists who turn to criminal activities. Also it's a monster movie. He's terrorizing the wayward youth of Milwaukee. I've just started the new script. We're shooting photos in mid-October. And we're aiming for to shoot the film next year in September or October.

Above: a mask I photographed at a grade school art competition while visiting my Grandma in Iowa. The disguises they wear while committing some of their crimes will be based on this mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment