Monday, April 16, 2012

YPT///PDX

spooky ypt

You may or may not be aware of You Poor Thing. I've written about it here before, it's been a project I've been developing for over a year and it was going to be done in Milwaukee. Well, a lot has changed in 2012. I'm shooting it in Portland now. It's a shoestring budget feature, a monster movie, a page torn from the lives of love-starved criminals, a psychedelic film noir, and so much more. Since this is my first feature and I'm producing it, it made sense to move the project to Portland since its so much closer to me. Though I regret not doing this film in Mke, I look forward to shooting something there again in the future. And Portland is wonderful. I just got back from there where these photos were taken by me and Shantel Bennett, who's playing Colleen, the Bonnie Parker character.
photo-2
photo-3

pdx eyes
pdx couch

No comments:

Post a Comment