Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Musical Chairs Outline Days 6 - 9

MUSICAL CHAIRS cover art

I finished the outline for "Musical Chairs" in a series of beautiful days in Michigan, typically the first half of the day being productive, and the second half being idyllic. I wasn't blogging much because they were full days, so here's a recap...

Here's the remainder photocopies:

mc scan 7
mc scan 8

I finished handwriting it on day 7. Handwriting a piece is something I haven't done in a long time, so I was surprised when it took me almost all of day 8 to type and edit it. 

IMG_1546

Then I made a painted and bound cover for it for them to keep at the Shared Space Studio in Pentwater, Michigan. Big thank you to Eliza Fernand for giving me the opportunity to write this there. Everyone was great and I had the best time. Ironic that I ended up writing the darkest, strangest thing I'll ever write in such a nice setting!

IMG_1621
IMG_1623
IMG_1622
IMG_1624
MUSICAL CHAIRS cover art-1


No comments:

Post a Comment